Discover Asia’s historic districts through the lens of locals.
A collection of carefully curated self-guided city walks, created by locals who handpick sites and craft them into easily navigated routes. They know the places that are worth a detour. Not just the temples and monuments, but also popular cafes, local hangouts and lesser-known sites. Take your pick from our different types of walks—text, photo, audio and video—or explore a neighbourhood with its dedicated illustrated map, an artistic ode to the spirit of place.
Learn as you walk, support local businesses, communicate with cultural confidence, and explore like a true local.
- China Mysterious middle kingdom with hyper skyscraper cities
- India Humble jumble of dazzling colours and rich spicy flavours
- Indonesia Tropical kaleidoscope with a thousand shades of green
- Malaysia A mekka of multicultural heritage towns
- Myanmar A charismatic and charming destination where time stood still
- Phillipines Hot, happy and holy country with a sumptuous street food scene
- Sri Lanka The island of serendipity with dreamy historic towns
- Thailand Proud, prosperous, fiercely independent and lots of fun