Sri Lanka City Walks
The island of serendipity is spectacular. Its lush cinnamon and tea plantations, white sandy beaches and authentic culture make it a desirable destination. But it’s still easy to escape the crowds and venture out on the road less travelled. The fort cities dotted along the stunning coastline hold little-known surprises; picturesque streets and historic buildings that carry the stories of merchants, missionaries and adventurers.
- Matara (6 walks) A place of lives, loves, and livelihoods, hidden within a foregone elephant trade
- Colombo (5 walks) Commercial capital packed with chaos, charm and a vivacious community
- Galle (3 walks) Glorious fort seeping with history, heritage and dreamy colonial mystery
- Trincomalee (3 walks) Divinity, community and festivity merge in a limitless seascape
- Jaffna (1 walks) Exciting, intriguing and humble; a bastion of Hindu art and creative culture