Consulate of Monaco turned museum and library
The Iturralde family came to Manila as Chinese immigrants. They were merchants and moved to this house at the back of San Sebastian Church in 1936. When in 1956 their son Dr. Augusto Alvaro Iturralde, was appointed as Honorary Consul of Monaco he converted the house into the Consulate of Monaco in the Philippines. A balcony was added to the 2nd floor to and a flagpole to raise the Monaco flag at special occasions. In 2016 Dr. Augusto’s sun, Mr. Paul Itturalde, turned the house into a Museum and Library. Support the fundraising campaign for an upcoming necessary restoration by donating on site.
Old cemetery grounds
Before the house was built, the land was the cemetery of the San Sebastian Church. Locals still associate the house with hauntings and ghost sightings.