A place that stood still in time, Yangon is about golden pagodas and crumbling colonial buildings in quaint streets. In humble teahouses, you still find men clad in traditional longyi who smoke cheroots while reading the paper and then peddle away on rickety bicycles. Yangon is also bursting with artistic, entrepreneurial and compassionate talent who effortlessly merge the best of old and new.
- Renewing Yangon, One Step At The Time
- Finding the Real Yangon; Mapping the Circular Railway Line
- One of the World’s Most Photogenic Train Journeys; The Yangon Circular Line
- Stories of Chinatown; Finding the Chinese Spirit in Yangon, Myanmar
- Mapping Cultural Diversity in Yangon with Youth; Towards an Inclusive City?